Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Production writing


One day our tercher told us.''Tonight we are doing are production." When I got to the backdoor it was schat loked. Then I went to the sidedoor. I saw nek he was wating for the doors to be unloked until the manager opened the doors. I crepted up the cranki stairs. Then I got to the dressing rooms. I was scared. I saw nek and he to told me that "The dressing rooms have,ed chaned" he said then I teptod to the dressing room6 then I crepted down the cranki stairs to the doors that were schat loked then my mum opened the doors then I skipped outside & then I saw Shanae coming out of car. I took her to the dressing rooms & I told her "The dressing rooms have,ed chaned" Shanae was schot & I warted for 1 hour I throt that everyone forget until Sophie came then I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment