Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Maths Test

Hi my maths test was easy & I had no problem at all. I didn't get to complete it. I had a stage 4 test & the pink highlighted things are my goal to practice the one that are highlighted yellow are the ones I know straight away.
Goal: I will practice my Basic addition facts  twice a day. I want to get my goal finish by next week. I will know I have finished my goal by someone asking me a bunch of questions & I get them all right. Then I can tick the prove it box.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that one thing that is holding you up Ross it your speed. Basic facts and other knowledge facts that are on this test are needed to be recalled quickly. Keep working on that.

    How about doubles and halves? Have you completed this goal in a prove-it?

    ReplyDelete