Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Reading Portfolio Sample Term 3 Week 4

Hi this tic tac toe I did was somebody-wanted-but-so-then. Everyone in poutama does a tic tac toe for our blog each week this term. There is to groups called summarising & questioning. I am in summarising.







The task was somebody-wanted-but-so-then. In my workshops I have been learning about summarising we use key words & write down the main points for summarising.


Feedback/feedforward:next time you can put a description. Shaiv.
I like the way you said your gaol was sumericeig. Shaiv.



Evaluations: I think I did really will on my somebody-wanted-but-so-then tic tac toe I think as I can do.

1 comment:

  1. Ross, you seem to really understand the steps to being an effective summariser! It is also great to hear that you think you did your best work on this piece, as we always should! For your next blog post, make sure your images are formatted so they are easy for the reader to view, and don't be shy to ask for more specific feedback to help you determine your next steps.

    ReplyDelete