Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

Drama Portfolio Sample

We have been learning drama with Rebecca. My favourite thing about drama was you can't take me because it was lots of fun & other people came up with good ideas.


If you want to know how to play you can't take me read this. You can't take me goes like this there is a group of people then you choose what room you are going to act in then choose what prop you are going to be then you come up with at least 3 comments to say that so somebody doesn't take you away then have someone come to the room & see if he/she can take you away. 



Feedback/feedforward: I liked how you told me how fun you it Was Next time you could make more sense.


Evaluation: Drama was & exciting as well I should make more sense.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment