Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Writing Portfolio Sample

In my writing group we were making a piece of writing about life & I choose to do an info text. 



                            
This is my writing.



In our writing we have been learning about adjectives. To make a info text you find information about something then turn it into your own words.



Feedback/feedforward: I think you have done well with putting in detail but next time i think you should make your story longer.
Thomasm.


Evaluation: I think I did pretty well with my info but still it needs to be longer.

1 comment:

  1. You have made sure you have added in some powerful adjectives in your sloth writing. Could you go back and edit your writing about trees to add some more effective words into your writing. You have chosen a good genre of writing, next time you could consider adding more information to your text.

    ReplyDelete