Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Catch me if you can

WALT: use explosive movements.



Success Criteria:
quick change of pace
quick change of direction
move/ pass to a space



Include a photo, photo story/ comic strip or movie showing how you achieve these things.

Write a reflection for each of these headings...

1. What are you most proud of? When I was going fast with pasing the ball to my team.
2. What challenged or does challenge you the most? The caching because I think the ball might hit me in the face.
3. What are your next steps? Put my hands in front of face so I can catch the & it does't hit my face.

Get a buddy to give you some feedback and feed forward.Ha Ha Ha! Funny but that is true
And you are very competitive and I think you can do all of those things good job.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great reflection Ross. I like how you are thinking about solutions for the things that challenge you. You have also though up some very specific next steps for yourself, well done and good luck!

    ReplyDelete