Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Published piece of writing



When I was entering the the dark black cave my legs were wobbling like jelly. When I was in the cave and I looked up I saw a hole. in it there was something round. I moved and I had to go through a little tunnel it was a tight fit but  I got through I stoped. I looked left there was very small gap that indeed to go through and I ducked. I crawled but I was to big. I let the other people go I went back I saw the other people. I was scared. I was at the back I followed the rest  I got out of the cave some people wanted to go back in the cave so they went back into the cave.

1 comment:

  1. Your story has a good use of verbs that help me as a reader get a feel for your experience. Next time you publish a piece of writing you might want to get a learning partner to check your writing for spelling and fullstops.

    ReplyDelete