Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Epic Food Fight

WALT:  respond.

Description:  This term we have been responding to a range of articles/stories and we realised that the way we were responding was difficult for anyone else to understand.  We have been practising writing our responses in full sentences so that anyone who reads them understands us.

Task:  Read the article “La Tomatina” and answer the questions below.

1.  What festival is held in Spain every August? The festival in Spain is called the La Tomatina.

2.  What do people do during the festival? The people during the festival squeeze a tomato & throw it at someone.
3.  How many tomatoes are used in the most epic food fight ever? 100 tons of tomatoes are used in the most epic food fight.
4.  When and why did the festival start? The festival started at 1944. Why did the festival start  because one of the city’s councilmen was attack with tomatoes. 
5.  Would you like to visit Bunol, Spain on the last Wednesday of August next year? I would not want to vist Bunol, Spain on the last Wednesday of August.  Why or why not? Why because I hate getting messy & I hate tomatoes.

Criteria:
I can answer questions using full sentences (I steal part of the question to put in my answer.)

Evaluation:
What are you most proud of and why? I'am proud of my answers because I think they are verey verey good.

What challenged you the most and why? The thing that challenged me the most was putting part of the question into the answers.

Feedback/Feedforward: I think you have done a great job of answering the questions Ross and stealing part of the question for your answer. Well done for going back and fixing up spelling and capital letters. Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment