Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Inquiry With Nic

WALT Develop ideas, skills and concepts in drama


  1. Focus - become the character, placement, patience. Sometimes.
  2. Accept Ideas and build on them. No.
  3. Levels - make it interesting for the viewer. No.
  4. Space - balanced, using a mixture of all the space, don’t bunch up. Yes
  5. Finish on time. Yes.
  6. Be Spontaneous. I don't know.
  7. Centre stage - main idea is always in this position. I don't know. 
  8. Contribute and participate. I don't know.






Evaluation:

1. What are you most proud of? I am proud of my moves for my tree & my sound. Why? Because I think they are very good.

2. What did you find challenging? The thing that challenged me the most was the sounds for the meteor. Why? Because I keep on getting muddle up with my meteor sounds.

3.  My next ‘Get It’ goal is? To focus more. Why? Because I am a little silly in my group.





1 comment:

  1. I like you doing the tree because it looks really awesome.You should focus more.

    ReplyDelete