Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

My Important Thing

W.A.L.T: Write simple sentences.

Description: I read the important book & my writing class are making our own important book with our important things.

Writing: The important thing about a i-pad is you can take it anywhere. You can download lots of games. Have fun with it. Play with friends. Work with it. But the important thing about a i-pad is you can take it anywhere.


Evaluation:

What are you most proud of  & why ? I am proud of my writing because I think it is very great.

What challenged you the most & why ? The thing that challenged me the most was the ideas for my writing because if I didn't think really hard I could of not come up with my ideas.

What can you approve on next time ? Make a bigger story.


Feedback/Feedforward: Nice writing Ross a lot of explaining but you could get your first draft and your picture but exsiped from that this is really good. From Fraser.

1 comment:

  1. You have a really thoughtful evaluation Ross, well done.

    I am impressed at how you take on feed forward and make improvements to your piece of writing. Perhaps it would be good next time to show your changes by leaving drafts in your post. That way we can see the hard work you talk about in your evaluation.

    I also agree with your next steps. I think you are capable of writing much longer and more detailed stories. I look forward to it!

    Keep up the good work Ross.

    ReplyDelete