Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

My Swimming Goals T1 2015

Description: For the next 5 weeks. We are swimming 3 times a week. We want to set a SMART goal so we are focused when we go swimming.



SMART goal:
My swimming goal is backstroke I have to push my tummy up to kick faster. I am going to be successful by practising keeping my tummy up so that I can kick faster.  I will be successful by the end of term.


Evaluation: It is hard to keep my tummy up doing backstroke next time I can work on keeping my tummy up as long as I can.










2 comments:

  1. Please complete your evaluation Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your honest evaluation Ross. It would have been great to see you add your armstroke in your second video. This helps you move through the water quicker.

    ReplyDelete