Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

Story Telling

Purpose: create a story to share orally

Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.



This is my story telling video.


Success Criteria:

  • Between 1 and 2 minutes long

  • Using your voice to make sounds effects

  • Using your whole body to make actions

  • Use your face to tell a story through facial expression

  • Knowing the story, knowing the setting

  • Get the picture into your listener’s head

  • Stay in character - keep your composure.

  • Audience participation

  • Unique and original (Hook your audience)


    Evaluation:

    I need to work on making my voice louder & I was really scared becuase I thought no one would like it. I need to work on staying still & then the second time I do it I won't be that scared. 

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Ross. I agree with you. You did look nervous. Perhaps that is why you moved around a bit.

    I know that next time you need to present in front of a group you will be really confident because you will know what to do.

    Well done for putting yourself in the pit!

    ReplyDelete