Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

Grass hopper tennis sample

WALT: improve our small ball skills like catching, throwing, and hitting.

Description: We have been participating in a tennis programme with Big John (John Salisbury) from Tennis Manawatu. He has taught us some tennis skills that help with controlling and hitting the ball. To reflect on how we are going with the tennis skills we have learnt. We will share this during our Student Led Conference. Week 8. The World.

Task: complete the rubric with targets to show your reflection. Make a comment to the questions below?

Evaluation:
1.     What are you most proud of and why? I'm proud of my hitting because I am using all of my stringth to hit the high in the sky & when it comes down the other team will miss the ball so I can win.

2.     What challenged you the most and Why? The slice the cheese one because I keep on missing the ball.

3.      Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? To practice at home so I can be better at slice the cheese.



1 comment:

  1. It is great that you have been thinking of practising at home Ross! Sometimes all we need is a bit more time. Good on you! This might be something you could do over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete