Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Writing Sample

WALT: inform.


Writing: States are three things that make matter. The three things are solid,liquid and gas. Solid is a lot of atoms that not have much space to move around. Liquid has les atoms then solid. Gas has way les atoms then solid that's because gas is air.  You can't see the atoms that's because they are so tiny that you need a super microscope to see the atoms.




DESCRIPTION: Write an explanation about something you have learned about energy. We are publishing a piece of writing.To share on our blog and during our Student Led Conference.Week 6.The World. We are publishing a piece of writing. To share on our blog and during our Student Led Conference. Week 6. The World.







Evaluation: Wow I think I did the best at my post & I think my post is awesome. 



Feedback/feedforward:  You have published your writing here well. I wonder if next time you might do paragraphs.

I think it would be a good idea to work on managing your time better so you are not rushing to get the last bits on your post. Aim for the time given Ross, you can do it if you try. Ebony.








No comments:

Post a Comment