Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

READING SAMPLE

WALT: We are learning to rote learn (learn off by heart).
Image:
Purpose: We are making mnemonics to help us learn our spelling words.

Process:  We made sentences out of our spelling words to help us remember how to spell each word.  We want to get 10/10.  If we make them funny it helps us to remember them.

Learning:  We learnt what mnemonics are and how they can help us.  

Evaluation: Wow I think I did grait at my post.

Feedback/Feedforward: great mnemonics Ross I like how they make senses. Next time add more mnemonics. Arlo.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the mnemonics Ross. You do need to finish your post though. What about your evaluation and feedback/feedforward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the mnemonics you have made. I laughed when I saw "Windows Have Orange juice Leaking Easily."

    ReplyDelete