Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Integrity Sample

WALT: Show Integrity



Task: make a panoramic photo showing integrity 

Description: Integrity means doing the right thing when no body is looking. I used the 360 app to take the photo. To showcase our understanding of this terms value of Integrity. We will share this during our Student Led Conference. Week 7. The World.


Like for example like me putting away my mums dinner in the dishwasher with out her telling to.


Evaluation: Wow I think I did a good job at my post. I think I deserve a pat on the back.



Feedback/feedforward: I like the way you show the reason we done this.i think you should put some more effort into the description. Zac.

1 comment:

  1. This shot worked out really well Ross. I think next time I would like to see you take more of an active role in the task. You have great ideas to share when you try.

    I wonder how you show integrity around the classroom?

    ReplyDelete