Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Maths Portfolio sample

Me and my class are doing maths and putting some of our learning on our blogs for our math's and my maths group was given a big paper to each of us to do question from a small peace of paper called Rebelsport.


                                                                  
The strategy I used was partitioning and I am in stage 5 for my math's.


Feedback/feedforward: I think you should not fold your post so you can see tidy writeing. I think that you should use a ruleler for your two lines going down and up.


Evaluation: I think I'am to good for partitioning I think I need to on a new goal.

1 comment:

  1. Ross - you are good at place value partitioning - you understand this strategy well - just make sure that you think carefully with the numbers that you are working with. Some of your calculations are incorrect!

    ReplyDelete