Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

The Digestive System

We have made a short movie to share what we have learnt about digestion this term.
Success Criteria
Our movie has:

*lots of interesting details about digestion that our audience won’t know
*clear explanations about each stage of the digestion process (talking clearly and loudly, using specific science vocabulary)
*clear images
*humour/interesting detail to keep the audience engaged




BIG IDEA: Digestion is all about breaking food down into tiny bits so it is small enough to travel around in your blood to feed your body and give it energy.


Feedback/feedforward: I really liked your movie I like the way you and your group have been really clear. Your need to slow down your photos so we can read them.#jett.


Evaluation: me & my group have been working really hard on this movie for 6 days I think. I do think I need to put my voice in the movie.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ross
      Reread your feedback and evaluation and check it explains clearly what you and your feedback buddy mean. (You can come and talk through your ideas with me too.) You have investigated like a true Scientist this term Ross, well done.

      Delete