Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Writing Activity

WALT: Select words carefully to impact our audience. In our writing we are putting in adverbs, verbs, adjectives, precise nouns, nouns and simile's.

It's not nice to be small. It's a bit nice that cind old people love to use me and them showing the kids how to use me. Then someone grabs me they put me down on a pin they grab a long steal stick. Then they wacked me with all their might "Ouch Wach it.". I was flying so high I was like an airplane then I was going down like a meteorite to earth and then I was skidding towards a mini hole. I was leaning to go into it then score hole in one. It's not so bad being a golf ball.



Feedback/feedforward:I like the story and simile next time you could describe more of the ball and the golf stick.



Evaluation: I think I do need to talk about the ball even more and the golf stick info. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the simile you used Ross. Words like whacked and skidded are great words to add impact for your audience. Well done.

    I feel that you started to use 'and then' a bit much towards the end of your story. How could you change this in your next story?

    ReplyDelete