Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Phenomenal Word Jar

For our tic tac toe in Poutama every one does a tic tac toe for our learning and my goal is expanding  vocabulary. Everyone in poutama has their own goal to work on they are comprehension and expanding vocabulary.


My tic tac toe activity is phenomenal word. I have to write juicy in my writers note book and write what the mean.

Feedback/feedforward: Maybe put more words. Rebekah.

Evaluation: I think I should put more words and work on track more.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ross. I think these words will help you to understand new words that you come across in your reading. Also your writing would be fantastic if you used some of these words too.

    Well done on including all the requirements needed in your post. I agree with your evaluation Ross. Good luck on improving this on your next post!

    ReplyDelete